- G+P™ is an asset management tool for portfolios. It benchmarks performance in terms of greening the workplace. It also addresses features and best practices that support employee wellness and productivity.
- The 1st step of G+P™ is to evaluate the corporate policies. This is a one-time survey that takes 15 minutes to complete.
The 2nd step is to complete a G+P™ survey for each facility. The survey is in two parts:
- First the Green Questionnaire, which covers ENERGY, WATER, WASTE, MATERIALS, COMMUTING AND GREEN TEAM.
- Then the Productivity Questionnaire that covers LAYOUT, ACOUSTICS, THERMAL COMFORT, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, VISUAL COMFORT, EMPLOYEE AMENITIES AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS.
- Together, these take approximately 50 minutes.
- A Portfolio Report and Individual Building Reports give ratings and scores, and highlight key improvements in terms of their financial returns.